Here is are the latest food recalls from the US Food and Drug Administration, click the links to get more information.
- New Frontier Foods, Ocean’s Halo Seaweed Chips – Contains wheat
- Dole Spinach Salads with expire date of 10.15.15
- Market of Choice recalls Baked Brie Herb-Garlic – could contain pecans
- Nijay International recalls Coriander Powder – risk of Salmonella
- Del Monte Fresh voluntary recall of Granny Smith green apples could be contaminated with Listeria monocytogenes
- Del Monte Fresh recalls Limited Quantity of “Fresco Fresh” Brand Parfait Yogurt Cups Due to Undeclared Tree Nut Allergen
- ECOLA Seafoods Inc. & Garibaldi Cannery Oregon are voluntarily recalling ALL canned salmon and tuna with any code starting with “OC” because it has the potential to be contaminated with Clostridium botulinum
- Notice of Voluntary Recall of Certain Martinelli’s 8.4 oz. Sparkling Beverages Due to Potential for Glass Fragments
You can find a complete list of FDA recalls here: http://www.fda.gov/Safety/Recalls/default.htm
Eat Healthy, Eat Safe.
Jesse Morgan – www.fitrecipe.net