1 pound fresh or frozenmixed berries
2 tablespoons lemonjuice
1/2 cup almond flour
2 tablespoons coconutflour
1/4 cup chopped walnuts
2 teaspoons cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
2 tablespoons coconut oil
2 tablespoons raw honey
Spray your slow cooker with nonstick spray. Pour in your fresh and frozen berries, sprinkle over lemon juice, mix gently and spread out the berries so they form an even layer on the bottom. Add all remaining ingredients to a small bowl and mix well until you get a crumbly and cohesive mixture. Evenly pour your topping oven the berries, cover your slow cooker and cook on high for 1 hour and 30 minutes. Enjoy with a dollop of fresh whipped cream. This is a perfect dessert to throw in you slow cooker before dinner and have warm and ready to serve later on for dessert.
1 pound 90/10 ground hamburger meat
1 large egg
1/4 cup Italian breadcrumbs
2 tablespoons ketchup
1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
1 tablespoon dried Italian seasonings
1 tablespoon dried onion
1 teaspoon garlic powder
3 ounces fresh mozzarella cheese
1 cup marinara sauce
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2) In a large mixing bowl, add meat, egg, breadcrumbs, ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, and seasonings. Using your hands, mix until all ingredients are well combined.
3) Form into 12 round meatballs and place on a nonstick baking sheet. Bake for 15 minutes, flip and bake for an additional 5 minutes.
4) While meatballs are cooking, slice mozzarella into 12 equal slices. Remove meatballs from oven, top each with sauce and a slice of cheese. Bake for an additional 5 minutes to melt cheese.
5) Once cooled, store meatballs, in portions of four, in microwave safe portable containers.
6) To reheat, simply place meatballs, in their container, in the microwave for 1 minutes, and enjoy!
1 large Vidalia onion
2 cups baby carrots
2 large potatoes
2 green peppers
4 boneless, skinless, chicken breasts
1/2 cup white wine
3 cloves garlic
1 teaspoon each, salt and pepper
1 tablespoon Italian seasonings
1) Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line a large baking dish with tinfoil. Peel onion, slice in half, and then slice each half into six equal wedges. Add onion and baby carrots to the bottom of the baking dish. Wash peppers, remove seeds and stems and cut into small cubes, about the size of the onion. Add to the baking dish.
2) Rinse the chicken breasts and lay them on top of the vegetables, space them out across the pan so that none of the chicken breasts are overlapping.
3) Pour wine over the chicken and vegetables, mince garlic cloves with a garlic press of by chopping finely with your knife and sprinkle over the chicken. Sprinkle over the salt, pepper, and Italian seasonings.
1 cup chicken broth
2 large russet potatoes,
peeled and cut into small cubes 1 small onion, roughly chopped
1 cup whole milk
½ cup reduced fat cheddar cheese, shredded 1 teaspoon each, salt and pepper
1 teaspoon paprika
1 teaspoon garlic powder
2 slices bacon, cooked and crumbles
¼ cup chives, sliced thin
2 tablespoons low-fat sour cream
Place a medium saucepan over medium heat and add chicken broth, potatoes, and onion. Cover and cook for 15 minutes, until potatoes are fork tender. Transfer potato mixture to your blender and add milk, cheese, and seasonings. Blend on high for two minutes, pour soup into two separate bowls and top with bacon, chives, and sour cream, enjoy!
4 large lettuce leaves, iceberg or romaine works well
2 tbsp plain fat free Greek Yogurt
8 slices thinly sliced turkey breast
1/2 cucumber, quartered lengthwise
1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
Lay lettuce leaves down and distribute yogurt evenly on each leaf. Lay two slices of turkey, one slice of cucumber and 1 tablespoon of cheddar cheese on each leaf. Roll up each leaf and enjoy.
1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts
4 cups water
4 cups chicken broth
2 tablespoons olive oil
1/2 cup diced onion
4 large carrots, diced
4 ribs celery, sliced thin
3/4 cups pearl barley
1 zucchini, sliced in half lengthwise and chopped
1 cup fresh baby spinach
1 tablespoon fresh or dried dill
2 teaspoons garlic powder
2 chicken bouillon cubes
1 teaspoon pepper
In the morning, add all ingredients into a crock pot and turn on high. Cook soup for 6-8 hours, remove chicken breasts and pull apart with two forks or cut into small chunks. Stir chicken into the soup and spoon into bowls, enjoy!
•1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breast
• 1/2 cup low sodium black beans
• 1 large zucchini, chopped
• 1/2 cup fresh or frozen corn kernels
• 1/2 cup green peppers, chopped
•1/2 cup onion, chopped
•1 cup canned, diced tomatoes
•1 tbsp taco seasonings
•1/2 tbsp chili powder
•1/2 tbsp garlic powder
•1 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
•1/4 medium avocado, peeled and chopped
•1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
•1/4 cup fat free Greek yogurt
Add chicken and 8 cups of water to a large saucepan over high heat. Once water comes to a boil, reduce heat to low, cover, and cook until chicken is tender, about two hours. Add all remaining ingredients except for avocado, cilantro, and yogurt and continue cooking for ½ hour. Once cooked, serve soup, top with avocado, cilantro, and yogurt.